July 18
Backkkkkk! =D
I feel like blogging, but I just dont know what to blog about. =S AHAHAS! OK!, lifes pretty much the same everyday, its pretty much smashed, LOL! But heys, thats what school life is about, thats the fuck up part about singapore education system(Or maybe is Im complaining too much). Its damn fuck up, obviously, some people like me just are not cut out to do those kind of typical study crap, but I also cant study something I like at someother place, WHY!? because the education system says i require my maths to fucking get into the course i want! Like wtf, I cant study those crap, and I want to study some sports crap, BUT the course require something Im not good at, AT ALL! Boo! Maybe Im just complaining too much, LOL! I'm those typical singaporean. =) Maybe If I have lotsa lotsa of money, I'm sure I'll fucking move to any other country, not settle there, maybe learn something i want there, or do some shit i want there and then come back singapore. Like maybe get into music(which i always dream of but not realistic in this kinda fuck up country where English form of entertainment is concern can go down the drain,ALL CHINESE! all your fuck up JJ crap.. Look at triplenoize, where the fuck are they now?!) LOL! bla! fuck it, life's a bitch at times. =D
Ok, I start to wonder, like.... Why people quarrel ah? Like they always gotta be like getting piss at each other over the simplest thing. I wonder why. People nowadays just gotta chill! People are like trippin' over the simplest thing, I use to be like this, but now, NOT ANYMORE! I'm cool with anything, I dont trip that easily. =D FUCK IT! IM ENJOYING LIFE at the moment, Not including studies yet lah! LOL! And Junyi recently chat with me, a brief chat, but heys! no harm getting back on talking terms right! =D
And and! I nothing to blog ah, so just blog what i think of now! lol! I WANT NEW SOCCER BOOTS! How bout the new Nike Air Zoom Total 90 Supremacy? LOL! Cause I also want the new lotto boots ah, damn nice ah the lotto boots, first ever no shoe-lace boots, probably the lightest boots, lighter then mecury vapour. but that boots cost around 300+ going 400 if im not wrong, bla! everything is expensive! how to buy my boots like that! LOL!
Corey loves to COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!, He is a typical Singaporean. =D
I feel like blogging, but I just dont know what to blog about. =S AHAHAS! OK!, lifes pretty much the same everyday, its pretty much smashed, LOL! But heys, thats what school life is about, thats the fuck up part about singapore education system(Or maybe is Im complaining too much). Its damn fuck up, obviously, some people like me just are not cut out to do those kind of typical study crap, but I also cant study something I like at someother place, WHY!? because the education system says i require my maths to fucking get into the course i want! Like wtf, I cant study those crap, and I want to study some sports crap, BUT the course require something Im not good at, AT ALL! Boo! Maybe Im just complaining too much, LOL! I'm those typical singaporean. =) Maybe If I have lotsa lotsa of money, I'm sure I'll fucking move to any other country, not settle there, maybe learn something i want there, or do some shit i want there and then come back singapore. Like maybe get into music(which i always dream of but not realistic in this kinda fuck up country where English form of entertainment is concern can go down the drain,ALL CHINESE! all your fuck up JJ crap.. Look at triplenoize, where the fuck are they now?!) LOL! bla! fuck it, life's a bitch at times. =D
Ok, I start to wonder, like.... Why people quarrel ah? Like they always gotta be like getting piss at each other over the simplest thing. I wonder why. People nowadays just gotta chill! People are like trippin' over the simplest thing, I use to be like this, but now, NOT ANYMORE! I'm cool with anything, I dont trip that easily. =D FUCK IT! IM ENJOYING LIFE at the moment, Not including studies yet lah! LOL! And Junyi recently chat with me, a brief chat, but heys! no harm getting back on talking terms right! =D
And and! I nothing to blog ah, so just blog what i think of now! lol! I WANT NEW SOCCER BOOTS! How bout the new Nike Air Zoom Total 90 Supremacy? LOL! Cause I also want the new lotto boots ah, damn nice ah the lotto boots, first ever no shoe-lace boots, probably the lightest boots, lighter then mecury vapour. but that boots cost around 300+ going 400 if im not wrong, bla! everything is expensive! how to buy my boots like that! LOL!
Corey loves to COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!, He is a typical Singaporean. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home